Overview of GoDaddy:
GoDaddy Inc. is a popular American publicly traded Internet domain registry companies. It is also a well-known web hosting company with it’s headquarter at Scottsdale, Arizona and Delaware. GoDaddy has approximately more than 17 million customers and over 6,000 employees across the world. The company is mostly known for its advertising facilities through TV and newspapers. The GoDaddy webmail login is a bit crucial than that of the Gmail login process. This article will help you out in easily resolving the issues related to login.
GoDaddy Webmail Login Guidelines:
- Open your web browser and in the address box, type the main GoDaddy web page address www.godaddy.com
- Click on the “Sign In” option located at the top right corner of the page.
- Then click on the “GoDaddy Webmail Login” link and the left side.
- Enter your email address that is linked with your GoDaddy account.
- Type the password against your account into the blank field below.
- Check in the box next to the phase “Keep me Signed in” in case you want to keep your account signed in that particular computer for further usage.
- Press on the green button saying, “Sign in” for completion.
Mobile login Guideline for GoDaddy Webmail:
If you want to login to the website using your mobile device then also, you can use the above-mentioned browsing details for logging into mobile web browser as Godaddy doesn’t have their own app for mobile devices. And so to receive and send GoDaddy emails from a smart mobile device email app, you are advised to go through the following steps depending upon the type of device you use.
Login Steps for Apple Users:
- Open your iPhone’s Settings page and select the category of “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars”.
- Tap on the menu “Add Account”.
- Select “Other” for the account type.
- Click on “Add Mail Account” option.
- Type your GoDaddy email address.
- Write the password into the appropriate field below.
- Specify the type of your GoDaddy account.
- Enter all the server settings related to email.
- Select the “Next” option and then tap on “Save” to finish logging into your account from the mail app of iPhone.
Guidelines for Android owners:
- Open the email app installed on your Android phones.
- Click on the menu to select the “Accounts” link.
- Click on the phrase “Add Account.”
- Enter your email address and password against your GoDaddy webmail account.
- Select the email account type and configure the appropriate server settings accordingly.
- Click on “Next”.
- Finally, click “Done” to finish up the entire process.
How to Retrieve your Password:
- Log in to your Workspace email account first.
- Click on the “expand icon” in the row of the email address you want to change
- Click on the “Edit” option to open up the other “Edit Account” options.Enter the new password in order to Change Password and retype the new password in the Confirm Password field as well.
- Click on “Save” to reset your password finally.
Please note that it can take up to 30 minutes for your new password to be effective enough. Post 30 minutes, try logging into your email again.
More Read: Edward Jones Investments Login Guidelines
GoDaddy Customer Support For Further Assistance:
Double check your account details to make sure you are entering the information correctly as most of the errors occur generally due to incorrect entry of login information. If you require any further personalized help, you can always contact their customer service at 480 505-8877.
Company Contact Information and Links:
To know more about GoDaddy Webmail you may visit their official website. To avail the customer support service you can use the GoDaddy Chat Support feature at www.godaddy.com/Contact-Us
Other ways of messaging them or leaving feedback are through social media sites like Facebook, Twitter