Trader Joe’s is an American chain of grocery stores headquartered in Monrovia, California. Formerly the company was named as Pronto Markets, and by 2015, it was one of the competitors in “fresh format” grocery stores in the United States. As on October 12, 2017, Trader Joe’s had 474 stores nationwide in 43 states as well as in Washington, D.C. Trader Joe’s major focus is on what matters i.e. Great food + Great prices = Value.
Trader Joe’s employees get all the benefits of flexible, fair compensations, and promotional opportunities. They can view their benefits, tax documents, request time off and other related information by log in into Trader Joe’s website. For more details on the Trader Joe’s Member Portal login process keep reading the article below.
How to Log in Into Trader Joe’s Member Portal:
- Open your web browser and enter www.mytraderjoes.com into the address bar.
- If you are a former Trader Joe’s employee then select the “Click Here” button to sign in, or you may continue to the next step to sign in as a current employee.
3. Type your unique Trader Joe’s crew member number into the box labelled as “Crew Member Number.”
4. Write your password in the second blank box. Note that, if you are a current crew member, this password will just be the last four digits of your social security number.
5. Click the grey button saying “Sign-in” to complete your login for Trader Joe’s.
Member Portal Mobile Login Guidelines of Trade Joe’s:
You can also easily access your Trader Joe’s crew member resources in the mobile website of Trader Joe’s through your mobile while you are on the go. The mobile website might be slight different to that of the computer version, but it consists of all the required information that the employees might require.
- Tap on the browser icon on your phone to open a web browser.
- Enter www.mytraderjoes.com into the address bar of a web browser.
- Tap on the “Click Here” button if you want to sign in even though being a former employee of Trader Joe’s, if not then you can directly continue to next step.
- Enter your username into the first blank field. This might be your crew member number if you are a new employee of Trader Joe’s.
- Write your password in the second empty box. Your password is generally the last four digits in your social security number.
- Tap on the rectangular button saying “Sign In.”
Login Details for Apple Users:
As there is no such official iOS application for Trader Joe’s yet, therefore, the iPhone users are required to use the typical mobile web browser process as of now to log in to their account.
Trader Joe’s Crew Member Access for Android Users:
For the Android users as well there is no such availability of Android application as of now, so all the users are advised to log in using the portal login details for web browsers.
Login Help Center for Trader Joe’s:
If you are a former crew member of Trader Joe’s and cannot recall your old password, to retrieve or reset your password you can email the Trader Joe’s HR Department at email@example.com.
More Read: ItsMyPayroll Prepaid Self Service Login
If you face any difficulty regarding the Trader Joe’s member Portal Login, or you require any updated information related to the company itself, you may directly login to their official website as well as for any further assistance. The company also provides you with a feedback form to be filled at www.traderjoes.com/Contact.
You may also contact them at 626-599-3700.