www.tellaldi.us – Join Tell Aldi Survey & Win $ 100 Gift CardSurvey
Take Tell Aldi Survey And Get A Chance To Win $ 100 Gift Card From Aldi :
Aldi is a famous Supermarket German family-owned Chain of discounted supermarkets founded in the year 1946. The company has its headquarter in Essen and Mulheim, Germany. Aldi supplies daily household needs and grocery products at a competitive discounted price. Aldi is a very famous retail store brand and currently, the company is successfully managing more than 11235 stores globally.
To serve the customers better and understand their satisfaction level, Aldi has started a customer survey program, called Tell Aldi Survey in these days so that, customers of Aldi can share their experience and opinion directly with the company which will help Aldi to improve their services in future. Also, if you participate in the TellAldiSurvey, you will get an opportunity to win $ 100 Gift Card via lucky draw from Aldi Satisfaction SurveySweepstakes. In the below segment, we will share detailed information regarding Tell Aldi Survey & its sweepstakes.
Tell Aldi Survey Eligibility Criteria :
- You must take the Survey in English or Spanish Language Only.
- To participate in Tell Aldi Survey, purchase from any participating Aldi Store is required.
- The age limit to participate in the Survey is 18 years minimum.
- You must hold legal citizenship of USA or District of Columbia to participate in Tell Aldi Survey.
- You must take the Survey within the validation period from your purchase from Aldi.
- You can only use 1 purchase receipt for one Tell Aldi survey.
Tell Aldi Survey Method :
- To participate in Tell Aldi Survey, at first you need to make a purchase from any Aldi participating Store and keep your receipt safely with you.
- Now, with the help of your web browser, look for the online survey website of Aldi or you may browse the following link to open the desired page www.tellaldi.us.
- When the official survey page of Aldi will open, at first you have to choose the survey language and click on Next button to continue the Survey.
- In the next step, you need to enter your Survey Code, Date of Visit and Time of Visit which you will get at your Aldi purchase receipt.
- After you have entered the required information from your Aldi’s purchase receipt, you need to click on Next button to go to the next step.
- In the next step of Tell Aldi Survey, you have to answer all the survey questions correctly based on your last shopping experience with Aldi.
- Lastly, you need to provide your contact information and personal details at the Tell Aldi survey portal, so that the Tell Aldi Sweepstakes Administrator could contact you in the future.
- After completion of the Tell AldiSurvey questionnaire, you will be automatically entered into Tell Aldi Sweepstakes.
- So this is all about taking Tell Aldi Survey and if you follow the above steps correctly, you will definitely secure your entry into TellAldi Sweepstakes. And if you are lucky enough, you could get $ 100 gift card from Aldi Sweepstakes Lucky Draw.
Aldi Survey Entry :
- There are two procedures to enter into Aldi Satisfaction SurveySweepstakes as follows –
Entry through Tell AldiSurvey –
- The first option to enter into Aldi Satisfaction SurveySweepstakes is the online Tell AldiSurvey method, which we have already described in the above section. By participating into the Tell Aldi Survey, you will get an entry to the Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes. You just need to visit www.tellaldi.us and follow the above-mentioned procedure to take the survey.
Entry through the mail –
- You can also participate in Aldi Customer Satisfaction SurveySweepstakes without making a purchase and the procedure of the same is as follows –
- You have to handwrite the following information on a 3” x 5” post card – your First Name, Last Name, Complete Postal Address, Day Time Phone Number, Date of Birth and a valid Email Address and mail this post card on a business envelope in the following address – ‘Aldi Customer Satisfaction SurveySweepstakes, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437 ‘.
- You cannot send multiple entries in a single envelope for participating into Aldi Customer Satisfaction SurveySweepstakes or else your entry will be disqualified.
- One thing we need to know that regardless of whatever entry method you choose, your chance of winning will be equal for both cases.
Aldi Satisfaction SurveySweepstakes Important Information :
- To participate in Aldi Satisfaction SurveySweepstakes, a purchase is not required. The purchase will also not increase your chance of winning the Aldi Sweepstakes.
- The promotional period for Aldi Sweepstakesstarts from the first day of a calendar month and it will end on the last day of that month and this sweepstake will be available for an entire year.
- Overall there will be 12 entry periods in Aldi Sweepstakes and each valid for 1 full month.
- You must hold legal citizenship in the USA or District of Columbia to participate into Aldi SatisfactionSurvey Sweepstakes.
- The age limit to participate in Aldi SatisfactionSurvey Sweepstakes is 18 years minimum.
- Regardless of the entry method, any employees of Aldi, any subsidiaries of Aldi Group or affiliates or immediate family members are strictly not allowed to participate in the Aldi SatisfactionSurvey Sweepstakes.
Aldi SatisfactionSurvey Sweepstakes Prize :
- In each Aldi SurveySweepstakes period, there will be a separate random draw and 25 prize winners will be selected from each participating division among all the eligible entries in every entry period.
- Each prize winner will receive $ 100 Aldi Gift card from the survey sweepstakes.
- AldiSurvey gift card are not transferable or redeemable in to cash.
- Winners must respond to the initial notification sent to them by Aldi Sweepstakes Administrator or else they will be disqualified.
- There is a prize limit of 1 prize per person or per household for a particular entry period of Aldi Sweepstakes.
Read More : Join Honey Baked Ham Survey & Win Rewards
Contact Aldi :
- For more information about Aldi, you can visit their official website by browsing the following link – www.aldi.us
- You can also send mail to Aldi Customer Care division in the following address –
Attention: Customer Service,
1200 N. Kirk Rd.,
Batavia, IL 60510,
- You can also follow Aldi through their different social media accounts for the latest updates and news.