www.mybmwcreditcard.com – How To Apply BMW Credit CardCards
BMW offers the customers to earn more points on their purchases on a wide range of categories to accelerate their rewards, get special offers and perks as well as enjoy low pricing with the new BMW Credit Card. Redeeming is also very simple with a variety of options. Just turn them into rewards once enough points are accumulated through Reward Center in your BMW Credit Card Online Account that is available to access online securely 24/7.
The new BMW Credit Cards are credited and issued by Elan Financial Services, under a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
BMW Credit Card Features & Benefits
There are two types of BMW Credit Card: BMW Card and BMW Precision Card. Points, rewards and other cardmember benefits and services are available based on the card account. Here are the brief descriptions of the two cards.
BMW Credit Card
- 4 points for every $1 spent on eligible net BMW purchases
- 3 points for every $1 spent on eligible net gas station purchases
- 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases
- 1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible net purchases
- 5000 special bonus BMW Reward Points for spending $500 in purchases within 90 days of account opening
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 monthly billing cycles
- $0 Annual Fee
BMW Precision Credit Card
- 5 points for every $1 spent on eligible net BMW purchases
- 4 points for every $1 spent on eligible net gas station purchases
- 3 points for every $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases
- 5 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible net purchases
- 7500 special bonus BMW Reward Points after spending $1000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening
- $70 annual dealership credit
- $0 Foreign Transaction Fee
Both the BMW Card and BMW Precision Card members will enjoy some common benefits on reward point redemptions, complimentary Mastercard benefits, and online account management. Some are
- Redeem rewards at participating BMW Centers like vehicle down payment, service, and repairs, lifestyle accessories, and BMW protection products.
- 25% more value for redeeming points for a BMW Rewards Card and use it for BMW service, accessories, lease, and costs
- Other reward options to redeem points for travel, merchandise, cashback, and more
- Cell Phone Protection up to $1000 of annual coverage for damage or theft
- Postmates $5 off every order of $25 or more for delivery or pick up of food, drinks, or groceries
- Rideshare to get every 6th ride free up to $10 (Only in BMW Precision Card)
- Get secure access to the card account at any time to view the statements, pay bills, request a balance transfer, use reward center and many more.
Rates & Fees
- Purchase APR: 15.24% 24.24% (after the first 12 billing cycles of 0% Intro APR in BMW Card)
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99%
- Annual Fee: $0 (BMW Card) or $99 (BMW Precision Card)
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $40
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to $35
How to Apply for BMW Credit Card:
It’s easy and convenient to apply for a BMW Credit Card over the web. For the online application, you can go to the BMW Credit Card website at www.mybmwcreditcard.com
Choose your card between BMW Card and BMW Precision Card and click the “APPLY NOW” button under your preferred one. You will be directed to a secure application web page where you need to submit some of your personal, housing, income, and employment information as listed below.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Country of Citizenship
- Primary Phone Number
- Mobile Phone Number
- Physical Address
- Suite/Unit Number
- Housing Status
- Monthly Payment
- Mail Delivery Address
- Employment Status
- Total Annual Income
- Source Of Total Annual Income
Select if you are interested in a balance transfer and add authorized users for additional cards if you would like to. Review the terms and conditions and tick the checkbox to agree with it. Click the “SUBMIT” button when complete.
How to Enroll In BMW Credit Card Account:
If you approved for a BMW Credit Card, it will be sent to you within 7 to 10 business days. Then you can enroll in online access to manage your BMW Card account virtually. For the enrollment and create your BMW Credit Card Online Account, you can take the following steps given below.
- Visit www.mybmwcreditcard.com and click on the “Log In” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Or go to the BMW Credit Card Account Access Login portal at login.elancreditcard.com/
- Click on the “ENROLL” button from the upper left-hand side of the login page
- Enter your BMW Credit Card Number, Security Code, Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number, and billing address Zip Code for verification.
- If you do not have a U.S. Zip Code, enter the 4-digit PIN Number associated with your BMW Credit Card. (Request a PIN, call the Card member Service Number located on the back of your card)
- Create a 7-22 characters long Personal ID without any space and including letters, numbers, and special characters and re-enter the ID for confirmation.
- Set a password that is not previously used and must be 8-24 characters in length and has at least 1 alpha character and 1 numeric or special character. Do not use spaces and 3 of the same characters in a row.
- Confirm the password by re-typing.
- Enter your Email Address to receive special offers and information about your BMW Credit Card.
- Re-enter the email address and hit the “SUBMIT” button to finish.
How to Log In BMW Credit Card Account:
Once registered you can access your BMW Credit Card Account online and do a lot with the online access service like you can pay your bills safely online, start balance transfers, track your earned points, redeem the rewards, check the balance, payments, debits and many more. To log in to your BMW Credit Card Online Account,
- Go to the Account Access portal at login.elancreditcard.com/
- Enter the Personal ID created during enrollment in the field on the login box at the left of the page.
- Click the “CONTINUE” button to enter your password on a separate screen for security purposes.
- Click the “LOG IN” button.
Read More: Manage Your My Card Statement Account
How to Recover BMW Credit Card Online Access Login Info
Remember, the BMW Credit Card Online Account Password is case sensitive. So, make sure you enter the info as it is. And if you do not remember your BMW Credit Card Online Account Personal ID, use the following steps to initiate the recovery procedure.
- Click on the “Forgot your Personal ID?” link below the ‘CONTINUE’ button on the login page
- Enter the required information i.e. BMW Credit Card Number, Security Code, Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number, and billing address Zip Code or PIN.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to receive the instruction on how you can find your ID and obtain your BMW Credit Card Online Account Access again.
BMW 24-Hour Cardmember Service Phone Number: 1-866-845-3079
BMW Credit Card Online Account Access Technical Support Phone Number: 877-334-0460
To check the BMW Credit Card Application Status dial 1-800-364-9648
For assistance with BMW Reward Redemption, call a BMW Reward Service Advisor at 888-229-8864
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408