www.belk.com/gift-cards/shop/gift-cards – Check Your Belk Gift Card Balance OnlineCards
Belk Gift Card Balance Check
Belk Gift Cardholders, who are looking for the ways to know how much credit left on their gift card, can check it online from their smartphone or computer connected with internet or over the phone from the comfort of their home or anywhere as they like. The Belk Gift Card balance inquiries can also be done during your in-store visit to a Belk location.
How to Check Belk Gift Card Balance Online
If you have a Belk Gift or E-Gift Card, you can check its balance online 24/7. To complete the procedure appropriately, you can use the following steps with the card ready to access.
- Visit the official Belk Gift Card webpage at www.belk.com/gift-cards/shop/gift-cards
- Scroll down to click on the “CHECK YOUR BALANCE” link in the middle.
- Check Gift Card Balance pop-up will appear on your device screen.
- Type your Belk Gift Card Number and PIN (found on the back of the card) in their specific fields on the box.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button to see the available amount on your Belk gift card.
How to Check Belk Gift Card Balance by Phone
Another easy and convenient method to know your Belk Gift or E-Gift Card balance is to call the Belk Gift Card Balance Inquiry Number and provide the requested information as you will be prompted. For that, you can use the phone number provided below.
Belk Gift Card Balance Check Number: 1-800-474-6102
How to Check Belk Gift Card Balance in Store
You can also visit your closest Belk store and check the balance on your Belk Gift Card. If you do not find a Belk location nearby, you can use the online Store Locator, provided by Belk, designed to help you find a Belk store closest to you. To begin the search, you will need to
- Visit official Belk site, www.belk.com Navigate at the bottom and click on the “Find a Store” link at the left-hand side under the ‘Customer Service’ column.
- Now either enter the Zip Code and select the radius to confine the search within that area or select the state.
- Click on the “Search” button to see the results.
How to Purchase Belk Gift Card Online
Belk offers a variety of Gift Card in the form of electronic and physical cards to the customers to celebrate a special day, to say happy birthday, anniversary, thank you, congratulations or just to brighten someone’s day. Both types of card are redeemable online and in-stores for merchandise and services at any Belk location and belk.com and can be purchased online.
To buy a traditional Belk Gift Card and send it by mail, you can order it online from Belk official website. Here is a short guide provided below to initiate the purchasing process over the web.
- Visit www.belk.com/gift-cards/shop/gift-cards.
- Go to the middle of the page at the ‘Gift Card’ section to choose a gift card design and click on that.
- Entering your preferred Belk gift card page, select the value and quantity of the gift card
- Click on the “Add to Bag” button to view the Estimated Total and click on the “View Bag and Checkout” to proceed with the payment process, or “Continue Shopping” if you want to add another product in your cart.
- Review the order summary in your bag; edit or remove if required; enter the promo code if you have any and click on the “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Sign in to your Belk Online Account or checkout as a guest customer.
- Enter the Shipping Information that includes Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code.
- Choose the shipping method and continue to billing and then proceed with the payment.
Belk E-Gift Cards are perfect for instant shopping and last-minute shipping. To send a personalized eGift card to your friend or any near and dear one or to buy for yourself, you can
- Go to www.belk.com/gift-cards/shop/gift-cards
- Click the “SEND ONE NOW” button at the bottom of the ‘SEND AN eGIFT CARD’ box on the right-hand side.
- Pick a card design and add your message; select a value or enter an amount.
- Choose how you would like to deliver your Belk e-Gift card
- For email delivery, you will need to provide the recipient’s name, email address, sender’s name, and delivery date.
- If you want to deliver by hand or mail your e-gift card, click on ‘Print’ and enter only Recipient Name and your Email
- Click to “Check Out” or “Add to Bag”.
To pay for the Belk Gift Card or E-Gift Cards in your cart, submit the required payment information like credit card number, expiration month, year, and security code; or your PayPal account details and place your order.
Belk Gift Card Delivery Method
Belk Gift Card will be sent to the mailing address you provide during checkout for free with the Standard Shipping. Depending on the shipping method and destination, the gift card package is normally expected to arrive within 4-7 business days. You can choose Express or Overnight Shipping for faster delivery for an extra charge.
The E-Gift Card will be directly sent to the recipient’s email inbox. Usually, it is delivered within minutes if you chose to send the card right away. You can also schedule a date up to 12 months in the future to deliver on. As soon as the e-Gift Card will be viewed, you will be notified.
For print and hand-deliver, you will need to retrieve the card after complete the purchase transaction and print it yourself to send the card as you want.
A Few Notes on Belk Gift Card
- Belk Physical Gift Cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100, $150, $200, and E-Gift cards can be purchased in any amount between $10-$500 USD.
- Belk Rewards Card, Belk Rewards MasterCard, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted for payment to purchase the Belk gift card.
- The purchase will appear as BELK CS EGIFT CARD on the credit or debit card statement.
- For eGift card, you can add multiple personalized card up to a total of $2000 USD. Amounts that would exceed the maximum total are not available to purchase.
- No other fees excluding the face value are associated with the gift card.
- There is no Expiration Date in Belk Gift Cards.
Belk Inc. is a Charlotte, N.C. based private department store chain with over 300 locations in 16 States. Founded by William Henry Belk in 1888, the store was initially called New York Racket and then Belk Brothers. Currently, the company is owned by Sycamore Partners and operates multiple flagship locations. Belk offers a wide array of products and services that include national brands and private labeled fashion, shoes, accessories for all age-group along with cosmetics, home essentials and décor, wedding registry and many more.
Belk Customer Service Number: 1-866-235-5443
Email Address: Belk_Customer_ Care@belk.com
To order Belk Gift Cards in bulk for business, call 704-426-1817 or 704-426-1867