www.bluebird.com/activate card – How to Activate Bluebird CardLogin Help
Just received the BlueBird Card in the mail? If yes then you need to activate it for purchases. You can activate your card online or through phone. You simply need to head over to the website of the American Express and provide the required information for activation.
However, to activate your BlueBird Card online one must have set up online account access. If you haven’t yet set up online account access you can register for an account at the web portal of the bank. Here is a complete guide to the Blue Bird Card.
What is the BlueBird Card
Blue Bird Card is an innovative card from the American Express. It can neither be termed as a credit card or a savings account. However at the card one can find plenty of benefits which make it worth a place in your wallet.
You can use the card at any ATMs to withdraw cash and use the card at multiple locations. It is a re-loadable card that can be added with cash anytime and anywhere you wish. However, there are plenty of features associated with the card. The card is great for families as you can also get additional cards issued for your family.
BlueBird Card Rate and Fee
If you are willing to get information related to the Bluebird Card rate and fee then here is complete information. One of the things that are most important about the card is that it has no hidden fee. The rate and fee is kept at the minimum end. You do not have to pay foreign exchange charges neither an annual fee.
Requirements for Activation
To activate the card one must have the following information handy:
- You need to have an online login account in order to access the Bluebird Card.
- If you haven’t yet set up account you can register at the website of the Bluebird.
- The user can make use of any computer or mobile device.
- One must check whether they have an active internet connection to sign in.
- You need to have the card physical present with you at the time of activation.
How to Activate Bluebird Card
- In order to activate a Bluebird card one must open the card activation page www.bluebird.com/activate card
- As you click on the URL above you will be taken ahead to a new page.
- Now you will find a login section there labelled ‘Activate Card’.
- Enter the username and password in the blank spaces.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button below and you will be directed to the activation page.
- Provide the data required for activation and your card will be activated.
Activate through Phone
In order to activate your card you need to call on 1-877-486-5990. Once the call is connected you can give the IVR the required information in order to get your card active.
Forgot Username or Password
In case the user has lost their login credentials he/she needs to follow a few steps to recover it. Here is a guide to resetting your username or password.
- Open the login homepage of the Bluebird Card.
- As the webpage opens there is a login section at the centre.
- Just below the login section there is a link reading ‘Forgot my username or password’.
- Click on it and a new page opens.
- Provide card number and security code in the blank spaces.
- Hit the continue button below and you can reset account
Read More: How to Activate LL Bean MasterCard
At the bottom line one can find the Blue Bird Card Activation procedure easy. If you still require assistance you can connect with us through the help desk.