cvslearnet.cvs.com – CVS Learnet Employee Login GuidelineEmployee
Overview of CVS Learnet:
CVS Learnet login portal, previously CVS Health Learning Management System is the CVS employee benefits website, which can be accessed by all the authorized company employees. Users can learn more about their CVS employee benefits and consult their employee situation. We will provide the CVS Learnet login guidelines for both PC and mobile devices, as well as share a few troubleshooting tips for your account. To get detailed instructions on the aforementioned topics read below:
CVS Learnet login from PC:
CVS Learnet login only takes a few minutes once you have your login credentials handy. Password required for login is the same as your RxConnect password. If you have this information at hand, all you have to do is reach the CVS Learnet login portal and log in. Following are the detailed instructions:
- Open up your browser and go to the CVS Learnet login portal at cvslearnet.cvs.com
- Provide your Login User ID in the first empty field, same as your employee ID which has 7 digits.
- Enter your CVS Learnet account password in the second field (NOTE: passwords are case sensitive).
- Check the credentials you provided for typos.
- To gain access to your account, push the grey Login button.
CVS Learnet Mobile login:
CVS Learnet website can be accessed from a mobile device too, but there is no app available for this site. The only way to access this site is through your mobile browser. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Access the CVS Learnet login portal through the link mentioned in the PC login section.
- To see the login box properly, zoom in.
- Fill in the first field of the login box with your Login User ID.
- Enter your password in the second empty field.
- Click on the Login button to access your account.
How to Reset the Password of CVS Learnet Account:
In case you forget your password and you get locked out of your account. You can reset your password through the Self-Serve Password Reset page. But, you can do so only if you are accessing the page from the United States because this option automatically scans your IP address. If you match this criterion, then you can follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Go to the browser on your device and open up the CVS Learnet Login portal at cvslearnet.cvs.com
- Press the blue “Self-Serve Password Reset” link under the Password field.
- Push the blue Continue button, before that make sure you read all the information in the pop-up window.
Click on the
- Reset/Forgot Password link located in the Self-Serve Password Reset page.
- Follow the remaining steps as per the instructions provided.
- After you receive your new password return to the login page and complete the sign in process to regain access to your account.
More Read: Apex Learning Virtual School Login
CVS contact details:
In case you weren’t able to gain access to your account or the password reset process, you can contact CVS Learnet IT Service Centre at- 1 855 280 ITSC (4872), International at- 011 1 401 770 2500. You can call their Retail Store Support Centre at- 866 528 7272. You can connect to them on Facebook and Twitter through these links– www.facebook.com/CVSHealth and twitter.com/CVSHealth. Moreover, you can find most of the information on their official website- www.cvs.com.