www.4MyHR.com – Extranet Marriot Account Login GuideLogin Help
In the era of globalization, the hotel and hospitality chain has grown into leaps and bounds. From a small town to a sprawling tourist destination, the place you seek first is where to stay. And there may be a plethora of hotels to choose from, but two factors that influence client selection are facilities and location. Clients while looking for accommodation would definitely consider safety and comforts that service providers can present. After all, it’s a home away from home and any kind of inconvenience is strictly non-adjustable.
J.W. Marriot Hotel and a Brief Story Behind It
J.W. Marriott Hotels is one such hospitality chain this is endeavored to familiarise its client with the highest standards of luxury and cozy ambiance. From sophisticated customer service to sprawling modern amenities in rooms, you have to ask just and you will be served. JW Marriot is concerned under the luxury hotel chain of Marriott International. JW Marriott brand started its glorious journey in the year 1984 after inaugurating its first hotel in the city of Washington D.C. The chain is named after J.W. Marriott who is the founder of Marriott Group of Hotel. The amenities and service provided are considered to be of a higher tier than the existing Marriott hotels. Currently, there are 84 establishments of J.W. Marriott across the world.
Extranet Marriott portal
With such a large base of existence, J.W. Marriot commands one of the largest workforces in the hotel chain industry. To maintain the database and keep track of the welfare of its employees, J.W. Marriott has an exclusive portal for the employees called Extranet Marriott or 4MyHR Login portal. Employees joining any chain of J.W. Marriott or Marriott International must make themselves familiarise with the benefits and access procedure of this portal. Read on to know the guidelines for easy log-in to Extranet portal and the benefits associated with it.
Requirements for Accessing Extranet Marriott portal:
You need two log-in credentials to access the Extranet Marriott portal:
- Enterprise ID.
- Log-in Password.
It is interesting to know, that, you do not have to register the extranet portal yourself. On the contrary, the registration will be automated once you are confirmed for the position you applied for. In the welcome letter, you will be provided with the above two credentials along with the Security Key.
Step by step log-in to Extranet Marriott Portal:
- Open the browser and visit www.4MyHR.com
- Type the Enterprise ID.
- Type the Password.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button.
In case, you are unable to access the website www.4MyHR.com even if the internet connection is stable, it is recommended to contact the IT support staff immediately.
Fix the Password mishap of Extranet Marriott:
The problem arises if you forget your password unable to retrieve the password after some unsuccessful attempts. Here, you will learn how you can easily fix the password mishap of Extranet Marriott.
- Open the browser and visit www.4MyHR.com
- Click on the link ‘Forgot your EID or password?’ below the Sign In option.
- There you will find two options:
- Enterprise ID (EID) and Password Help.
- Enterprise ID (EID) Registration.
- Go to the first option and select your arena or region or department from the dropdown list.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can find the instruction to reset your password. Now various profile or region has its own set of methodology. It is not possible to mention them one by one here. You need to select and follow the instructions by reading carefully. If you face any problem while following the instruction, then contact +1 (240) 632-6000 to fix the issue.
Also Read : OneSource Passport Account Login Guide
Perks of Extranet portal:
- Detailed information about salary payment, payslip, deduction and amount is described and sent in a meticulous manner.
- Get the latest news about the career opportunities and opening where you can apply to elevate your position and career growth.
- A highly encrypted and secured portal makes it possible to store all the confidential information of employees safely.
- Access all the employee incentives, benefits, discounts, and comforts in one portal.
- Apply for leave or view your work schedule from anywhere or via any device. You can also apply for a change in your shift or call in sick by simply sending the request.
- Check your attendance and the incentive you are eligible for.
- An integrated communication platform among the employees locally and globally.
In case of any request, complaint or quern, it is recommended to reach out to the HR administration of your branch. You can also visit marriott.gcs-web.com/corporate-overview for contact details.
To connect with J.W. Marriott via social media:
- Youtube: Marriott Careers.
- Instagram: @marriottcareers.
- Linkedin: Marriott International.
- Snapchat: life at Marriott.
- Twitter: @MarriottCareers.