www.artificialflavorlitigation.com- Claim $20 in the Ocean Spray Artificial Flavours Lawsuitlawsuit
Are you aware of the Ocean Spray Artificial Flavours Lawsuit? If yes then you must visit the class action lawsuit page. It is proposed by the US District Court for the Southern District of California against the Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc.
A 5.4-million-dollar settlement has been proposed in the lawsuit allowed by Crystal Hilsley. You need to visit the Artificial Flavour Litigation website in order to get started with the lawsuit. At the website you can find the complete information regarding the lawsuit and more. Read on for an easy guide to make the claim.
What is the Ocean Spray Class Action lawsuit:
The Ocean Spray Artificial Flavours Lawsuit is against the Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc. A proposed amount of 5.4$ is the settlement amount for the lawsuit. The case number as per the lawsuit is 3:17-cv-02335 is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. You must submit the form before 7/10/2020.
If you have purchased certain Ocean Spray Juice you may be entitled to a cash payment through the settlement. The Ocean Spray denies the allegations and wrong doing. However, it has agreed upon providing a monetary recovery.
- In order to submit a claim one needs to submit the claim by July 10, 2020.
- If you wish to exclude yourself then you can exclude by July 1, 2020.
- Ones who wish to file a written objection must do it before July 1, 2020.
- If you do nothing then it is assumed that you have the hope of sharing in any recovery amount it comes.
What are the Documents Required
- You should download the claims form.
- Have the ‘opt out’ form.
- Download the short form notice of class certification.
- Long form notice of class certification
- Motion of preliminary approval
- Order granting preliminary approval
- Order denying summary judgment
How to File a Ocean Spray Artificial Flavours Lawsuit:
- To file a claim one needs to open the No Artificial Flavours Litigation website www.artificialflavorlitigation.com
- After the website opens there is the ‘File a Claim’ option among the top menu.
- Click on the option and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- On the new page you will find a section labelled ‘File a Claim’.
- Provide the following information to file a claim:
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- Select if you are a U.S. resident who purchased any of the covered product from January 1, 2011 until January 31, 2020.
- Check the box below to confirm you are not a robot and tap ‘Submit’.
Read More: Navistar MaxxForce Engine Settlement
Artificial Flavor Litigation Settlement
c/o Classaura Class Action Administration
1718 Peachtree St NW #1080 Atlanta GA 30309
At the verdict you can surely fine the guide useful. If you have further issues you can call on the support number or send an email for support.