macys.com – Macy’s Credit Card Bill Payment GuideFinance
Macy’s is a departmental store chain located throughout the United States. As of 2015, Macy’s is considered as the largest departmental store chain across the United States. It was first started on October 28, 1858. The headquarter of this company is located in New York, United States. This company has more than 552 stores across the US. They sell clothing, bedding, jewelry, beauty products, housewares, jewelry, accessories, etc.
Make Payment for Macy’s Credit Card Bill
There are many payment methods to pay your Macy’s credit card bill. You can make your payment, by following these steps below:
Macy’s Credit Card Bill Payment Online:
- You can pay your Macy’s Credit Card bill via the online method. But if you are the first time paying your bill, you have to register for online access. After you successfully registered your account, you will have the registered email address and password. With your login credentials, you can follow these steps to make the payment:
- You need to go to Macy’s website first.
- Click on this link macys.com, for direct access to the website.
- You need to select the Sign In My Account option.
- On the login section, input your Email Address and Password respectively.
- You need to select the Sign In option to enter into the portal.
- Once you logged in to your account, it will become very easy to make the payment.
Pay Macy’s Credit Card Bill by Phone:
Pay your Macy’s credit card bill using the automated phone system. To make the payment, dial 1-888-257-6757 from your phone and follow the prompts. You will require Macy’s account number and valid information on the deposit account. The payment over the phone is available 24/7.
Macy’s Credit Card Bill Payment by Mail:
- You can also pay your Macy’s credit card bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Macy’s. The main payment method will take time to proceed. While sending the mail, must write down your Macy’s card number on the money order or personal check. To send your mail, use this mail address below:
Macy’s Credit Card Payments
PO Box 9001094
Louisville, KY 40290-1094
If you want to make a payment express payment, then you need to use this address below:
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept:
6716 Grade Lane
Bldg. 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Macy’s Credit Card Bill Payment in Person:
- Macy’s also allowed its customers to pay credit card bills in person. Look for any of your nearest Macy’s locations. To find your nearest Macy’s locations, you need to follow these instructions:
- You have to go to this link macys.com
- Then, from the main menu, select the Stores option.
- You need to provide your zip code or city and state on the given fields.
- After that, simply select the Search option to find out the nearest Macy’s locations.
- It will show you your nearest Macy’s store locations.
How to Apply for Macy’s Credit Card
- If you haven’t yet applied for the Macy’s credit card, then follow these instructions below:
- Simply go to this link macys.com
- Then, you need to click on the Apply Now option.
- You need to input your first and last name on the given space.
- Then, simply select the Continue button for the next steps.
- You have to confirm your contact information and select the Continue button.
- After that, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete your application process.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Macy’s credit card comes with several payment fees. You have to pay the late payment fees and return check fees. While applying for Macy’s credit card, check the terms and conditions carefully.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
If you fall behind to pay your Macy’s credit card bill, immediately contact customer service. Ask them if they offer any options to pay your bill.
Read More : How to Pay Garland Power and Light Bill
Macy’s Contact Info
If you need to contact Macy’s customer service, then you can contact the customer service department at 1-877-493-9207. The customer service is available from Mon-Sat: 9 am-9 pm ET/PT and Sun: 11 am-8 pm ET/PT.