www.mywawavisit.com – Take Wawa Survey & Win A $500 Gift CardSurvey
Details of MyWawaVisit Survey
Wawa is taking this survey to better its service and customer experience. And the main target of this survey is to lessen the gap between the customers and the company. And with the help of this survey Wawa can get a concept or graph of customer likes or dislikes. And they also pay attention to their employee behavior and their product quality and the availability of the products. To know about such data, they are taking this survey. When a consumer of them will take the survey, they can easily make an overview of their disabilities. They also want to know which are the best and worst locations from the customer feedback. to make a connection between them and the consumers. Are they capable to fulfil the customer’s needs or not? The company wants to make your future visit more comfortable and satisfactory.
But in this busy world, no one pays attention to this type of survey. So, the company takes an idea to turn their customers towards the survey they put rewards in the process. But you have to be very honest and genuine to win the reward and help the company to give you better service in near future.
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward
When you complete the survey then you can eligible for the rewards but make sure you give the feedback to the company very honestly and genuinely. The reward is Wawa Gift Card worth $500. And there is also a chance to win a Gift Basket from Wawa merchandise worth near about $75.
About Wawa Company
Wawa, Inc. is a chain of convenience stores and gas stations located on the East Coast along with Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Florida. It is a private company. Wawa is an American company headquartered in Wawa, Pennsylvania, United States. It was established in 1964. It also serves fast food. Wawa was founded by Grahame Wood.
In the year 2008 Wawa was the largest convenience store chain in Greater Philadelphia and the third-largest food retailer in the same area following Acme Markets and ShopRite. This company is parented by Wild Goose Holding Co. Wawa is serving with 9 hundred stores. And it has more than 30 thousand employees in it. Wawa’s actual products are coffee, hoagies, prepared foods, gasoline, beverages, snacks, dairy products, and salads. Wawa the name was inspired by the site of the company’s first milk plant and corporate headquarter in Wawa, Pennsylvania. And the logo is an image of a flying goose. And this logo was chosen for the company to employ the principle of boundness of work, group of consensuses, and encouragement. In 2015 Wawa became the 34th on Forbes magazine list of the largest private company with total revenue of $9.68.
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions
- There are several terms and conditions to be eligible for the MyWawaVisit Survey. You must follow these terms and conditions.
- A Wawa purchase receipt is needed.
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and you must also have a smartphone or computer or a laptop.
- This survey will take 5 to 10 minutes so give that time to complete the survey.
- If you don’t have the basic knowledge of the English or Spanish language then you can’t take the survey.
- A valid email id is needed. If you don’t have a valid email id then you can’t take this survey.
- A citizen of America is eligible for the survey.
- Your minimum age should be 18 years otherwise you will not be allowed to take the survey.
- Employees or affiliated persons with Wawa are not eligible for the survey.
- The entrant can enter the survey once with the receipt.
- The reward is not transferable at any cost.
How To Complete The My Wawa Visit Survey:
- To take the survey and end up you have to go through some simple steps
- At first, you have to visit this link www.mywawavisit.com to enter the official survey site of Wawa.
- Then you will enter the survey starting page. And from there you can choose your preferred language.
- Then you have to give the survey code and the store number which you visited last and gain the receipt. And you can also find the survey code and the store number from the receipt.
- Then make a click on the “Start” button to start the survey.
- Then you have to recall your visit to the Wawa store to give the feedback according to the survey site questions. And be sure you are giving honest and genuine feedback to the company.
- Then submit the survey and enter the sweepstakes entry. And give your details to the company to follow you up if you win.
Wawa Contact Details:
Customer support number
+1 800 444 9292