www.walmart.com – Pamper loved ones with Walmart’s Lower Price eGift CardCards
Gift Card is a great thing to gift if you are confused about the choice of gifts for your loved ones. No more confusion or hours of brainstorming for that perfect gift! With Gift Cards, you are giving the recipient freedom to purchase things of their choice from Walmart or Sam’s Club stores and Walmart or Sam’s Club e-commerce hub. There are plethora ranges of gift cards available for the perfect occasions like birthday, anniversary, wedding graduation party, and more. You can also add customized designs based on the event and the recipient’s interest. Gift Card gives you wide possibilities to make your closed ones happy.
About Walmart eGift Card
Apart from choosing the usual plastic Gift Card, the innovative Walmart eGift Card can be gifted which you can send to the recipient’s email inbox directly. The best part amount gifting eGift card is that it is more compact, uniform and can be accessed from any device. Just like the plastic card, you can redeem the amount of eGift Card the same way from stores, Walmart.com, and SamsClub.com. eGift Card is truly the new age gift!
The eGift Card is available in the from price range between $5 and $500. And the best part is that you can design your eGift Card with colorful and thoughtful messages. The eGift Card is the best way to start having fun.
Utilizing the Card
On purchasing eGift Card, you will get it delivered to the recipients’ email address within 48 hours. All you need to do is select the Gift card, pick up the amount, and add it in your card. Immediately, Walmart will send you an email containing the Walmart eGift Card, Card Number, PIN, and detailed instructions on how to utilize the card while purchasing. You will be provided with the barcode of the card that can be used to purchase in the store. Now, all you need to do is customize your design and forward the eGift Card with the credentials to the recipient. Let the shopping begin!
The cards can be used in the following easy:
- Purchase in Walmart stores and Walmart.com within the US.
- Purchase in Sam’s Club stores and Samsclub.com within the US.
- Online transactions, where you need to enter the gift card number and PIN mentioned in the back of the gift card at the time of the checkout.
- Purchase in VUDU.com.
- On participating in merchant retail stores. Just show the eGift card’s barcode at the time of checkout.
Ordering Walmart eGift Card
To purchase the eGift Card, please follow the steps:
- Open your browser and visit www.walmart.com
- Click on the Menu option at the top left portion.
- Select the Gift Cards
- Tap on Shop Walmart eGift Cards.
- Choose the perfect Gift Card as per your choice, design, and occasion from the available cards.
- Select the amount you want to load.
- You can choose between standard or animated
- Type in the Recipient’s Email Address. In place of Recipient’s Email Address, you are recommended to use your own email address. After getting the eGift Card, you can forward the email to the recipient. This way, you can track your order and get connected to Walmart easily in case of any issue.
- Type in Recipient’s Name. Strictly put Recipient’s Name here because you would not want your recipient to feel that you actually gifted that eGift Card yourself and forwarded to them.
- Enter Sender’s Name.
- Write down if you wish to convey any special message.
- Select the Number of Gift Cards you wish to send to the recipient.
- You can click on the Preview option to get a glimpse of how the Gift card looks like.
- Click on Buy Now to proceed to the checkout.
- If you already have an Online Walmart Account please sign in to continue with the transaction.
- If you do not have one, you can still opt for Quick Checkout by clicking on Continue below No account? No problem
- At the checkout page, read the Order Subtotals and the number of gift cards. You can edit the under of cards at this point if you wish.
- Click on the Place Order
- To enter the Payment Gateway and place the order through the purchase transaction.
Activating Gift card
After receiving the card along with the PIN, Card Number, and Barcode via email, no need to go through the activation process. You can start purchasing it right away.
Using the Gift Card Online
You can solely use the card for the transaction or combine the eGift Card and Debit/Credit Card together to make a full-fledged purchase. You can use five gift cards at a time.
- At the time of the checkout, you will be directed to the Payment Method page.
- Select Gift Card.
- You may add a new Gift Card. or if you had already used your eGift Card, the details will be saved and you can pick that one as per your convenience.
- On adding the cards, you will check them added to the Purchase Summary.
- In case your total order amount is less than that of the gift card amount, the remaining amount will remain saved to your eGift Card until any further purchase.
- In case, your order total is more than that of the amount available in the eGift card, then you need to cover up the rest of the amount by adding more gift cards or via Debit/Credit Card.
Checking eGift Card Balance
There are two ways by which you can check the balance-Online and Phone.
To check the balance online:
- Directly visit www.walmart.com/account/giftcards/balance?&search_redirect=true
- Enter the 16-digit Gift Card Number.
- Type in the PIN (Security Code). Both the credentials will be there on the confirmation email.
- Verify the Captcha.
- Click on the Get Card Balance
You can also dial 1-888-537-5503 to check the balance.
Unable to Find eGift Card Email
Please check your Inbox or Junk/Spam box in case you do not receive it in the inbox. Maximum it takes 48 hours to deliver the eGift Card to the given email address. By chance it’s past 48 hours since you ordered the card, your email address is correct and you cannot find the email in any inbox folder, please follow these steps:
- Open your browser and visit Walmart Digital Delivery Centre at www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com/
- Enter the Walmart.com Order Number for your eGift Card. You can get the order number in the Purchase History of your Walmart account.
- Type in the email Address you while purchasing an address.
- Type in the registered Billing ZIP Code of the payment method you have used to purchase the eGift Card.
- Tap on Find Order.,
- An email will be sent to you containing the necessary information and directing your next step.
Read Also….. Manage Your Union Plus Credit Card Account
- Open your browser and visit help.walmart.com
- Click on the Contact Us
- Start chatting with the live customer support center regarding your issue.