paypower.ca – How To Access PayPower Prepaid MasterCard AccountCards
PayPower allows its Prepaid Mastercard holders to register their card online and make a profile on PayPower.ca to upgrade their Single Load Prepaid Card into a General Purpose Reloadable Prepaid Card to get more options to move and manage their money such as ATM access, auto-reload, direct deposit, card to card transfer, online payment or purchases, mail or phone orders and much more. In addition, the users can request to upgrade the top tier, Power Plus.
PayPower Prepaid Mastercard
PayPower Prepaid Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company under license from Mastercard International Incorporated. It enables the users to access their money outside of your bank account and has 3 different levels. Here is a brief guide for each of them.
Level 1 (Single Load Prepaid) is when you buy a card from a store in the form of a Single Load Prepaid Card or SLP that you can use straight away just like a gift card without the bells and whistles. Once the funds on the card are over, it will be discarded. The card limit is $500.
Level 2 (General Purpose Reloadable) is when you create a PayPower Online Account to connect your SLP card by registering it and successfully pass the first level of KYC. This reloadable card becomes a financial tool to help with budgeting, shop online and more. The maximum amount of money that can be loaded onto this card is $2,500.
Level 3 (Power Plus) is the highest level of PayPower Mastercard Prepaid Card for which the users have to pass the second level of KYC as you will be able to keep a higher level of money onto this card. The maximum load limit is $10,000.
How to Create a PayPower Online Account
The PayPower Mastercard Single Load Prepaid Cardmembers, who want to make their card reloadable and get the most out of PayPower, must register their level 1 card in their PayPower Account. And for that, first, you will need to set up a PayPower account online.
Before registering the card, make sure your PayPower Prepaid Mastercard is activated. If you got it from a store, it will be active once you pay for the card and if you received it in the mail, complete the instructions on the sticker to activate the card. You can also activate it online by logging into your PayPower Online Account.
To create your PayPower Account and then link your PayPower Prepaid Mastercard into it, you can take the following steps given below. Keep the card handy and access a web browser.
- Visit PayPower official website, paypower.ca
- Click on the “GET STARTED” button above the ‘Create your account today’ near the middle of the upper part of the homepage.
- Enter a valid Email Address that will be your username.
- Then create 8-16 characters long password that must contain at least one uppercase letter and number consisting only of 0-9, a-z, or A-Z.
- Complete the reCAPTCHA field as a security feature.
- Click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button.
When you complete to create your PayPower profile, link your PayPower Card to register by providing the required details such as your name, card number, mailing address, phone number, etc. If you pass your KYC, your card will be upgraded and become reloadable.
After registering and upgrading your PayPower Prepaid Mastercard to Reloadable Card, you can purchase online, pay bills, access ATMs, load funds, transfer money from PayPower Cards, set up auto-reload to top up your account and even load your paycheck onto it.
How to Log In PayPower Prepaid Card Account Online
Once you have registered and set up your PayPower Account, you can manage your PayPower Prepaid Mastercard, view the account information on the web and access all the online tools, and features at any time from anywhere. To log in to your PayPower Prepaid Card Online Account, you can
- Go to paypower.ca
- Click on the ‘Login’ button at the top right corner of the page.
- Fill the Email Address and Password associated with your PayPower Account.
- Click on the “LOGIN’” button below the entry fields.
If you can’t find or recall your PayPower Prepaid Mastercard Online Account login password, you will need to click the “Forgot your password?” link under the Password entry box and submit your email address to change or reset a new password for your PayPower Online Account.
PayPower Prepaid MasterCard Features & Benefits
PayPower Prepaid Card is designed to work for the users’ needs and help them stay on top of their financial health. Below are some benefits that the users can enjoy with a PayPower Reloadable Prepaid Mastercard.
- No credit check required
- Use the card in-store, online or over the phone merchants worldwide everywhere Mastercard Debit Card is accepted.
- Use your PayPower Reloadable Mastercard at restaurants, hotels or rental car companies.
- Several convenient reload options to add money on your PayPower card- Direct Deposit, online or PayPower retail partner locations.
- Direct Deposit your paychecks on to the card account directly from your employer. Funds will be available as soon as they are deposited.
- Make payment easier and secure with Mastercard Zero Liability
- Pay bills electronically on time without any hassle and improve your credit score.
- Use the new PayPower Bill Payment Service to pay a bill by signing into the PayPower member site.
- Scheduled your bill to be paid for a future date.
- Track your spending and watch how your money moves with your PayPower dashboard.
- Transfer your money from between PayPower cards for free
- Access PayPower online account dashboard features like piechart and graphs to see your spending by category.
- Set Up helpful Account Alerts to be well informed about the card balance, reloads, payments, and other important updates. The more informed you are the better decision you can make to manage your finance.
Rates & Fees
- Card Purchases Fee: $9.95 + taxes
- Monthly Fee: $4.95
- PayPower Bill Payment Fee: $1.95 for each transaction
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- Reload Fee: Up to $6.95
- ATM Fee (Domestic): $1.95
- ATM Fee (International): $3.95 + 3% of total transaction
- Replace Fee for a lost or stolen card: $10.00
PayPower MasterCard Prepaid Card Live Agent Customer Service Number: 1-800-982-1258
For having trouble passing the KYC process, call Equifax Canada at 1-800-465-7166 or Transunion Canada at 1-800-663-9980