www.wgcontemporary.com – Login Guidance for Wgcontemporary ITTSOthers
Overview of WgContemporary:
Instructions Targeted for TABE Success (ITTS) is one of the educational products and services that is being provided by the McGraw Hill Education company. Its major focus is upon training, studying and an all-around preparation for the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE). Follow the article below to get an easy access to your account with our step by step WgContemporary ITTS login guide.
Advantages of Using WgContemporary IITS:
- www.wgcontemporary.com is a user-friendly one for easy going access.
- WgContemporary is quite informative, practical and easy to understand for the students.
- The major focus of the ITTS McGraw Hill education program is to prepare their students for the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) they provide.
- Being a student, you can access the WgContemporary website and directly get to learn lessons for your Test of Adult Basic Education.
- There are several types of TABE tests available, such as TABE 9 & 10 (Reading, Math, Languages, Spellings, Vocabulary and Language Mechanics), TABE Advanced-Level Tests (Writing, Social Studies, Science, Algebra / Geometry), and TABE CLAS-E (English Literature Proficiency).
Login Guidelines on WgContemporary IITS Portal:
- Open your web browser and in the address box, type the website address www.wgcontemporary.com for accessing their Portal.
- Enter the unique Username for your account which will be provided by your teacher, into the blank field saying, “Username”.
- Type the Password against your account into the blank white field mentioning “Password”.
- Press on the golden “Login” button for completion.
Systems Required for Accessing Student Portal:
- Macintosh users at least must have an OS 10 operating system, a processor ofPower PC g4 and the processor speed must be of minimum 400 Mhz or more.
- One can use any of these two browsers: Apple Safari (version 1.2 or more) / Mozilla Firefox (version 1.5 or more).
- Windows users are required to have a minimum of Windows 2000, XP or Vista operating systems, a Pentium III processor which runs at least at 500 Mhz.
- You would also require a version 8.0 of Adobe Flash Player.
- Your pop-up windows must be enabled for mhcpre-ged.com and mhcitts.com.
- To get acquainted with your lessons, you will require a listening device such as speakers or headphones, and a monitor colour depth of 16 bit or more of 800/600 resolution. Even though 128 MB memory is acceptable, the manufacturers mostly recommend 256 MB.
You can see if your system have all WgContemporary.com requirements through a run test, which can be done by clicking the “Run Test” button by accessing www.wgcontemporary.com/Systreq.
How to Retrieve your Password in case you Forget:
- Open your web browser on your computer and type www.wgcontemporary.com into the address box.
- Click on the black “retrieve password” link below the login box. (You may directly click on the link www.wgcontemporary.com/Retrieve-Password in order to retrieve your password.
- You are required to write your email address associated with your account.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Check upon your email box for a message with your email password reminder so that you can log back into your account.
WgContemporary IITS Help Center for further assistance:
Double check your account details to make sure you are entering the information correctly as most of the errors occur generally due to incorrect entry of login information. Make sure you have enabled all the requirements relating to your WgContemporary to avoid any sort of technical problem. If you require any further personalized help, you can always contact the tech team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Contact Information and Links:
In order to contact the customer support, you may call them at 800-334-7344 from Monday to Friday on their business hours i.e. between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. For basic information, you can also avail their automated self-services in case you cannot reach them directly throughout their business timings.
More Topic: Ameritrade Login Guidelines
For sales related queries you can contact McGraw Hill Education via:
- Phone: 800-334-7344;
- Fax: 1-800-953-8691
- Email: email@example.com
- General Queries: SEG_CustomerService@mheducation.com
- Mailing Address: McGraw-Hill School Education, PO Box 182605, Columbus, OH 43218