www.att.com – Manage Your Go Phone Login PortalLogin Help
Go Phone Login is one of the features the telecommunications provider offers its customers. It is also denoted as the AT&T Prepaid. If you have an account at AT&T you can log in to access your account features online.
The user can sign in using the website of the Go Phone or use the AT&T mobile application. If you have an active account you can sign in. Users who haven’t yet registered for an account can sign up anytime and anywhere they wish. Here is a complete guide to the account login procedure. Read on and have a nice time signing in.
What is the Go Phone Login
Go Phone Login is a service that lets users sign into their accounts. If you have a Prepaid telecommunication service then you can log in at the AT&T portal. Once signed in the user can view their active plan, purchase a new plan, update account information, check latest plans available, and connect with the help desk.
The AT&T Prepaid was formerly known as Go Phone. Hence, some of the customers still denote it with its former name. However, you need to navigate to the web portal of the AT&T Prepaid to access your account.
Requirements to log in
For signing in you need to have the following information handy:
Internet– The user must have a working internet connection to sign in.
Electronic Device– You can log in using any computer or smartphone browser.
Private Device– It is recommended that you do not use a public device as your personal information might be at risk.
Login Credentials– One needs to remember their account login id and password to sign in.
Go Phone Login Process:
- In order to sign in you must open the login page of Go Phone. www.att.com
- As the web page opens there is the AT&T Prepaid section. Click on the ‘Account’ button at the top right.
- Once again click on the ‘Sign In’ link and you will be taken ahead to the login screen.
- Provide the user id and password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button below and you can access account.
How To Reset Go Phone Login Credentials:
How To Forgot User ID
- If a user has lost their user-id he/she needs to visit the login page.
- Once the website opens click on the ‘Forgot User ID?’ link that is just below the space to enter the id.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- After that, a new page opens. Provide the contact email and check the ‘I’m not a robot’ box.
- Click ‘Continue’ and you can find your user id.
How To Forgot Password
- Visit the main login page of the AT&T Prepaid to begin.
- Look below the space to enter the password and there is the ‘Forgot password?’ link.
- Click on it and you will find a new page labelled ‘Find your Password’.
- Provide the user id and last name there and tap on the Continue button.
- In the next step you can set up a new password.
Once signed into your Go Phone account you can cancel, update or change the payment method for your account, set up auto payments and much more. We hope you successfully signed into your account.