www.bge.com – Pay Your Baltimore Gas and Electric BillFeatured
About Baltimore Gas and Electric
As the name suggests, BGE or Baltimore Gas and Electric is electric power and natural gas service, provider. It is the subsidiary of Exelon Corporation. Within Maryland, it is considered as one of the largest gas and electric utility service providers. This company was started on June 17, 1816, by Rembrandt Peale. Baltimore Gas and Electric head office are situated within Baltimore, Maryland, United States. They usually serve within the Baltimore metropolitan areas. Within Maryland, they have over 1.2 million electric and more than 650,000 natural gas customers.
How to Pay BGE Bill
Baltimore Gas and Electric offers several payment options to pay the utility bill. You can make your payment, by following these methods below:
Pay Baltimore Gas and Electric Bill via Online Method:
- Through the online payment method is very easy to make the payment. To make the payment you must have to register for the Baltimore Gas and Electric online account. If you already completed your registration process, you need to follow these instructions as mentioned below:
· You have to go to the Baltimore Gas and Electric website by clicking on this link www.bge.com
· Then, from the right corner of the homepage, you need to select the Sign In option.
· You need to provide your username and password on the given field.
· Tick the Remember Username box to save your username on your device.
· After that, clicking on the Sign In option, follow the steps further to make your payment.
Pay Baltimore Gas and Electric Bill as Guest:
- You can also pay your BGE bill by guest pay. You don’t have to log in to your Baltimore Gas and Electric account to make the payment. First, you need to verify your account. To pay as a guest, follow these instructions:
· Simply go to the Baltimore Gas and Electric website by clicking on this link www.bge.com
· Then, under the My Account option, select the Pay as a Guest Online option.
· Provide your phone number and last four digits of SSN/TIN or PIN.
· After providing your details, you need to select the Continue button.
· After that, follow the instructions to complete your Baltimore Gas and Electric bill payment.
Pay Baltimore Gas and Electric Bill by Automatic Payment:
- Automatic Payment allows the customers to pay your bill automatically from your checking account, debit card, or credit card. So, this way you will never miss a bill payment with Baltimore Gas and Electric. To use this service, you have to set up the automatic payment. To set your automatic payment, you have to follow these steps:
· Visit this link www.bge.com
· Select the Sign In option from the right corner of the page.
· Provide your username and password to the respected fields.
· After that, simply select the Sign In option.
· Then, look for the automatic payment set up to pay your bill.
Pay Baltimore Gas and Electric Bill in Person:
- Baltimore Gas and Electric allows the customers to pay their utility bill in person. You can follow these steps below:
· Simply go to this link www.bge.com
· Then, select the Pay My Bill option, under the My Account option.
· After that, you need to select the Find a Payment option.
· Provide your zip code or state on the given fields.
· After that, simply click on the Search option to find the payment center.
Pay Baltimore Gas and Electric Bill by Mail:
Pay your Baltimore Gas and Electric bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Baltimore Gas and Electric. The main payment method is slower than the other payment methods. Before sending the mail, make sure to add your Baltimore Gas and Electric account number on your check. You can send your payment stub to this address below:
P.O. Box 13070
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3070
Pay BGE Bill by Phone:
Baltimore Gas and Electric also allow the customers to pay the utility bill over the phone. You can make the payment right from your financial institute or from your bank account. You need to dial 833-209-5245 from your phone. Pay using a debit card, credit card, or electronic funds transfer. You might be charged a convenience fee for making payment.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- These are the following fees that you will charge with Baltimore Gas and Electric.
· Late Payment Fee: If you make the late payment, then you have to pay 1.5% of the total amount. Also, you have to pay an additional 1.5% of the remaining balance. Still, if you do not make the payment, then you have to pay an additional 2% fee.
· Returned Check Fee: In any case, your payment check returned by the financial institute, then you will be charged the returned check fee. For the returned check fee, you have to pay $15.
What to Do If You Can’t Make the Payment
- For those who cannot make the bill payment on time, Baltimore Gas and Electric has several options for the customers. You can contact the customer service department at 1-800-685-0123. These are the following assistance program, that Baltimore Gas and Electric has to offer.
- Maryland Energy Assistance Program.
· Electric Universal Program.
· Customer Assistance Maintenance.
· Fuel Fund of Maryland.
· Limited income Energy Efficiency Program.
· LIHEAP home energy assistance program.
Read More : Login To Your Wish Account Online
Baltimore Gas and Electric Contact Info
If you need to contact Baltimore Gas and Electric, then contact at:
Residential Customer: 1-800-685-0123
Business Customer: 1-800-265-6177
Customer Service Fax: 1-443-213-6017
P.O. Box 1475 Baltimore, MD 21203