www.gpltexas.org – How to Pay Garland Power and Light BillFinance
About Garland Power and Light Company
Garland Power and Light is an electric utility company that operates under the name of GP&L. This not-for-profit utility service was first started in 1923. They serve more than 69,000 customers in Texas, which makes it the 4th largest municipal utility. Throughout the nation, it has ranked as the 41st largest in the nation.
How to Pay Garland Power and Light Bill
You will get several payment options to pay your GP&L bill. You can make your payment by following these methods below:
Pay Garland Power and Light Bill via Online Method:
- You can use the Speedpay payment method to make payment for Garland Power and Light bill. If you already create a profile at Speedpay, then simply follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link internet.speedpay.com
- Then, on the provided field, input your username and password.
- After providing your login credentials, simply select the Login option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make payment for Garland Power and Light bill.
Pay Garland Power and Light Bill by Phone:
Users can also pay the Garland Power and Light bill over the phone. You can choose t pay your bill through an automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial 972-205-2671 from your phone. Simply follow the automated call services to make the payment from your phone.
Pay Garland Power and Light Bill by Electronic Banking:
Almost every bank offers an online bill payment service. You have to set up online banking to pay your utility bill. Talk to the bank for online banking features. You can visit the bank website to make payment for Garland Power and Light bill.
Pay Garland Power and Light Bill by Automatic Bank Draft:
The Automatic Bank Draft can save you money and time. It will automatically debit your payment amount from your banking institute. First, you need to enroll in the Automatic Payment Draft service. Download the Automatic Power and Light form from the website. You have to send the form to this address below:
City of Garland
P.O. Box 461508
Garland, TX 75046-1508
If you already enrolled for the Automatic Bank Draft and need to change your bank account number or bank, then contact me at 972-205-2491.
Pay Garland Power and Light Bill by Payment Locations:
You can pay in person at Charles E. Duckworth Utility Service Building. You can choose to pay using a money order, check, or cash to make your bill payment. The cashier window for making the payment is open from 8 am to 5 pm. You have to visit this address to make payment:
217 N Fifth Street
Garland, TX 75040
Pay Garland Power and Light Bill at Drive-Thru:
The drive-thru locations are available at the Garland Utility Payment Drive-Thru. The Drive-Thru services are available from Money to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. You can use the money order, check or cash to pay. You have to visit this location for the Drive-Thru payment:
717 W State Street
Garland, TX 75040
Pay Garland Power and Light Bill by Western Union:
- Garland Power and Light allows the customers to pay their bills through the Western Union locations. To ensure your bill payment, you have to fill-up the form. To pay your utility bill at Western Union, find out your nearest location. You have to follow these instructions:
- First, you need to go to this link location.westernunion.com
- Provide your address, city, state, or zip code on the given field.
- It will show you your nearest Western Union locations.
Pay Garland Power and Light Bill by Mail:
- Through the traditional mail method, pay the Garland Power and Light utility bill. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Garland Power and Light. The mail payment will take time to proceed. While sending your mail, must include Garland Power and Light account number on the personal check or money order. You can use this payment address to make the payment:
City of Garland
P. O. Box 461508
Garland, TX 75046-1508
How the Penalty Fees Work
- The customers will charge several fees if you cannot make the bill payment on time. You will be charged the following fees:
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the bill payment on time, you will be charged the late payment fees.
- Returned Payment Fee: If your check is refused by the bank, then you have to pay the returned payment fees.
- Disconnect Fee: GP&L also charges the disconnect fees to the customers.
- Reconnect Fee: For reconnection after the service is disconnected, you have to pay the reconnection fees.
- Collection Fee: If the customer service representative collected the payment from your doorstep, then you have to pay the collection fees.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
If you cannot your bill payment on time you have to pay several penalty fees. Before that happens, contact the customer service department. They will work to provide you a payment plan.
LIHEAP: You can contact the local Department of Human Services for this program. For more information about this program, you can contact the customer service department.
You will get more payment help via Good Samaritans (1-972-276-2263), Friendship House (1-972-272-1010), or Salvation Army (1-972-272-4351).
Read More : How to Pay Choptank Electric Bill
Garland Power and Light Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the customer service department of Garland Power and Light, then contact at:
Call at: 972-205-2671
Emergency Power Outage: 972-205-3000
EnergySaver Program: 972-205-2929
For Inquires: email@example.com or 972-205-2650