www.maxxforce11and13.com – Navistar MaxxForce Engine Settlementlawsuit
The MaxxForce Class Action Settlement entitled Navistar MaxxForce Engines is pending in the U.S. Court. You can file a claim if you had leased or owned a Navistar 2011-2014 model year vehicle fitted with a MaxxForce 11- or 13-liter engine certified to cope with the EPA 2010 emissions laws. If yes then you can received the settlement amount.
To get the settlement amount you need to file the claim. The company has made it easier for you to file the claim through its online portal. You simply need to visit the MaxxForce 11 and 13 website to get started. Read the guide below for information related to the lawsuit.
What is the MaxxForce Class Action Settlement
The MaxxForce Class Action Settlement is available on the MaxxForce 11 and 13.Com. If you are eligible to make a claim you can file claim at the website of the company. The lawsuit is all about the Navistar International Corporation trucks equipped with MaxxForce 11- or 13-liter engine. Ones who owned or leased the vehicles in a certain period of time can file the lawsuit.
Everyone who fits the description above can enter the lawsuit and is eligible to receive the settlement amount. However, you also have the option to exclude yourself from the lawsuit.
What are the Documents Required
- Stipulation and Agreement of Settlement
- Preliminary Approval Order
- Third Amended Consolidated Class Action Complaint
- You must download the claim form
- Summary notice in the language that applies to you
Who should file the Claim
Individuals who had owned or leased a Navistar vehicle manufactured in the year 2011-2014 can file a claim. The MaxxForce 11- or 13-liter engines must had been certified to cope with the EPA 2010 emissions standards without selective catalytic reduction technology.
If you meet these requirements you can file the claim and receive the settlement amount.
What is the Payment Amount
Model year 2011: $106.36/month
Model year 2012: $116.28/month
Model year 2013: $133.32/month
Model year 2014: $156.24/month
Model year 2011: $26.59/month
Model year 2012: $29.07/month
Model year 2013: $33.33/month
Model year 2014: $39.06/month
How to Claim Navistar MaxxForce Engine Settlement:
- To file the claim the user is required to open the MaxxForce 11 and 13 website www.maxxforce11and13.com
- After the web page opens you can read important information regarding the Navistar MaxxForce Engine Settlement.
- Look up and there is the ‘File a Claim’ button in the top menu.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the claims website.
- To get started you need to provide the claimant ID and Pin found on the claim form that was sent to you via mail.
- Click the login button below and complete filling the claims form.
Ones who haven’t received the claim form can provide their VIN to make a claim.
You can also continue with your previously created credentials.
Phone – 1-833-222-1176
Email – info@MaxxForce11and13.com
Navistar MaxxForce Engine Settlement
C/o JND Legal Administration
PO Box 91317 Seattle, WA 98111-9417
We hope you found all the desired information about the Navistar MaxxForce Engine Settlement. If you still have questions you can connect with us through the comments section.