www.bowlerocorpleaguesurvey.com – Take Bowlero Corporation SurveySurvey
Bowlero Corporation League Bowler Survey
Bowlero Corporation strives to be a world-class provider of delightful guest experiences. So they are asking their league members to take a couple of minutes of their time and provide some valuable feedback about their experience at Bowlero center by completing the Bowlero Corporation League Bowler Survey. The brief survey is very easy to take; you just need to answer some simple questions based on your recent visit to one of the Bowlero locations.
As the Bowlero survey is created to utilize your feedback to improve further the company’s brand, you should be honest throughout the survey. It will be benefitted for you too to receive more excellent services from the company.
What you need to participate in the survey
- To take the survey you must visit a Bowlero center most recently.
- You must have the receipt to get all the necessary information about that visit.
- To continue the survey process you must agree and allow using the cookies and other data collection technology.
How to complete the survey
If you have all the requirements mentioned above and also interested to take the Survey, can follow the steps right below to initiate the survey:
- Visit www.bowlerocorpleaguesurvey.com
- Choose the state, city, and location of the Bowlero center you have visited last from the drop-down lists.
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Entering the next page, provide some of the details like the date of your visit, your server’s numerical server code from your receipt.
- Then select the type of activity you did on that visit to Bowlero Corporation and click the “Next” button to continue.
- Answer the questions and fill out the survey based on your experience.
- Provide the required details and submit.
Also Read : Join Michaels Customer Satisfaction Survey
Some facts about Bowlero Corp
- Bowlero Corporation is the largest ten-pin bowling operator in the world with more than 300 locations, mostly in the United States, 8 in Mexico and 3 in Canada.
- Bowlmor AMF was founded in 2013 when AMF Bowling Worldwide merged with Bowlmor Lanes and in 2017 the company changed its corporate name from Bowlmor AMF to Bowlero Corporation.
- Currently, Bowlero Corporation operates four bowling center brands- Bowlero, AMF, Brunswick Zone, and Bowlmor Lanes.
- The Bowlero centers have average 40 lanes whereas other US bowling centers are of avg. 21 lanes.
Those, who have questions about Bowlero Corp, can contact by one of the following ways:
Bowlero Corporation Office Address
222 W 44th Street
New York City, NY 10036