www.graysonsettlement.com – Grayson Settlement – Receive a Claim of $5 or $300lawsuit
The class action settlement has reached the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut. It alleges that the General Electric Company had sold some microwave ovens that had a defect on their glass doors. The door used to break or shatter several times.
However, the company has denied of its wrong doings and does not accept that the microwave ovens were defective. A $20 million class action lawsuit has reached the court in order to resolve the claims that are brought into the GE microwave class action. In this post you can find a guide to the class action settlement procedure.
What is the Grayson Settlement
Grayson Settlement or the GE Class Action Settlement is a settlement is all about the defective General Electric Microwaves. If you have GE Microwave, model number beginning with JEB1090, JEB1095, ZMC1090, or ZMC1095 then you can find a claim. The class action lawsuit is to be reviewed in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
If you are eligible to enter the lawsuit you can file the claim. Once you file the claim you are entitled to get the settlement amount depending upon your damage and other few factors. You should have a few documents and other few things handy to make a claim. Here is the further information required to file a claim.
Who can file the Claim
You can make a claim if you have purchased the GE Electric Monogram brand microwave oven with bearing model JEB1090, JEB1095, ZMC1090, or ZMC1095 between Jan. 1, 1995 and Jan. 15, 2020 can make a claim.
You need to have the following documents in order to go further with the claims:
- Amended Consolidated Class Action Complaint
- Class Action Settlement Agreement and Release with Exhibits
- Motion for Preliminary Approval
- Scheduling Modification Order
- Order Granting Motion for Preliminary Approval of Class Action Settlement
- Claim Form
- Long Form Notice
How to Make Grayson Settlement Claim
- In order to make a claim the user needs to open the website of the Grayson Settlement www.graysonsettlement.com
- As the web page opens there is the welcome screen where you will find information related to the class action lawsuit.
- Once you have found the data you need to look above at the top menu.
- Click on the ‘Submit a Claim’ button to go further.
- Next you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Scroll down and there is the claim process section.
- In order to make a claim online you need to click on the blue ‘Start Claim’ button.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Sign in using your Unique ID.
- Next you need to click on the blue ‘Login’ button below.
File via Mail
In order to make a claim via mail you need to download the copy of the claim form from the link present in the ‘File by Mail’ section.
Grayson v. GE Settlement Administrator
P.O. Box 6727
Portland, OR 97228-6727
Read More: Navistar MaxxForce Engine Settlement
At the bottom line the user will find the Grayson Settlement an easy one. You can make a claim at the website of the GE Electric Class Action settlement and get eligible to receive the settlement amount. If you need assistance you can connect with the help desk.